stencylerbigmike123stencylerbigmike123

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Music Music

the only thing that I would like too see is some way to reset the notes, like pressing R

Black & White Walkers Black & White Walkers

great idea for a game

jrs1968 responds:

Thank you! I am totally glad you enjoyed that little game. :)

Spacebar Smash Spacebar Smash

A start button would help, when I started to press space the screen scrolled down, and I had to go back up and click on the screen, and at that point I had only 5 seconds left. It's only a small thing that has to be chenged.

Lavaflame2 responds:

Eh, not point really. Just wait 5 seconds :) Sorry, Its just that this game has long since changed----ive made so many changes, just not uploading yet
Edit: but yea, sorry for wasting 10 seconds of your life :C (no sarcasm intended)

Blast Runner Blast Runner

I'd like too see something you can shoot, it is called blast runner and the image showed a guy shooting a laser but the whole game in about jumping. Still it's fun to play.

Sneak Sneak

I don't think animations are the most important thing for a game, the game is fun to play (even if it needs a pause button) and the idea of having to avoid to be seen is good. Fun to play.

pintsizedgames responds:

Added a Pause button...thanks for the suggestion!

Flash Freeway! Flash Freeway!

yes it's a frogger clone but it's a good frogger clone and it's really fun and addictive to play.

GET TO HER GET TO HER

Even if it has only one level I really like this game! Also the graphics look nice. I would like too see a little bit of music and maybe some more levels?

Hallow Eve Hallow Eve

For a game made in 72 hours this isn't bad, the only problem is that the first level is too long, when you die you have to start over from the beginning, making more smaller levels would be a better idea. Is this game on stencylforge? I'd like to see the AI for the ghost.

Rectangle Avoider  Rectangle Avoider

The music, the idea and the controls are great. 5 stars only because I can't rate 6 stars.

Mario Parody Flash Mario Parody Flash

I like the idea of an interactive movie